Sunday, September 8, 2013

Favorite Deity/Favorite Character I've Played

I missed a couple days of the D&D 30 Day Challenge, but conveniently, these two work together.

My favorite character was Jean-Pierre, a paladin of Rao, Greyhawk's god of peace, reason, and serenity. I liked the idea of playing a paladin who is a diplomat first. For better or worse, I was playing this paladin in the first two Against the Giant modules, meaning we started each module by attempting to parley with unreasonable, despicably evil giants.

I would like to someday play this character in a sandbox game with like-minded players.

My inspiration for a gifted diplomat with a french name who is able to back up words with action when the situation calls for it?

Attribution: Paramount Pictures, startrek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment